This training will be given in combination with the Situation Awareness training.
By increasing your knowledge, your skills and awareness, you’ll learn how to structure all given information in order to create an overview and use this for good decision-making.
During the ‘Information Processing’ training we look at how humans process information based on sensory perception and experience. By touching on self-knowledge and social perception, we will lay the groundwork for your situation awareness.
After the training you will be able to:
- Recognize your own behaviour
- Adapt your own behaviour
- Respect the information and contribution of others
- Appreciate the information and contribution of others
- Create an overview – Become situation aware
- Accept that information processing is dynamic
- Accept that situation awareness is dynamic
- Apply all information and situation awareness to decision making