This training will be given in combination with the information processing training.
By increasing your knowledge, your skills and awareness, you’ll learn how to structure all given information in order to create an overview and use this for good decision-making.
During the ‘Situation Awareness’ training you will increase your ability and awareness to create an overview. With information processing as a basis, you will learn how to project the overview into the future. With a few key points we will clarify the structure for your situation awareness.
After the training you will be able to:
- Recognize your own behaviour
- Adapt your own behaviour
- Respect the information and contribution of others
- Appreciate the information and contribution of others
- Create overview – Become situation aware
- Accept that information processing is dynamic
- Accept that situation awareness is dynamic
- Apply all information and situation awareness to decision making